15 July, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Comic-Con 2015 Reel



Sorry, I've been away for quite some time. My professional focus has changed. I no longer am a visual effects and animation instructor at the school, and have been grinding away at a few studios within the last year. It feels good to be able to use my fighting skills once again and I am thankful for the awesome talent around me. More on this later, but I'll do my best to maintain this blog of cool things that I see which continue to inspire me. I saw this presentation for the next Star Wars movie, its a reel that played during this year's Comic Con in San Diego. It made me happy when they touched upon the focus of practical effects throughout the movie and how much the film meant to all of us. Time to have some fun. Chewie hit the Lightspeed! Fire it up! Randolf

No comments:

Post a Comment