07 February, 2011

My Top 10 Superbowl XLV TV Ads 2011

Here are my Top 10 Superbowl XLV ads for 2011. I chose these based on shear giggle value, and if it had an animation / visual effects flavor to it. Enjoy!

NUMBER 10.... Kinda gross, but oh so funny...but that's why its funny, because it's oh so gross!



NUMBER 9.... I wasn't ready for this, but it blew my mind. Gotta be better than Transformers 2. Nice surprise.



NUMBER 8.... This scored high on my "Cute" scale. If you do a quick search, this is the number one commercial for Superbowl XLV.



NUMBER 7.... While we are on the Transformers tip, this commercial had me fooled.



NUMBER 6.... Very subtle, see if you can find all of the NFL logos throughout. Some of the composite work is outstanding.



NUMBER 5.... Ever feel like a "Kid in a Candy Store", or a .......



NUMBER 4.... Bud Light Hack Job - Pure silliness. Why so serious.



NUMBER 3.... Vokswagen Beetle - Great idea.



NUMBER 2.... Coca Cola Siege. Cool character designs. Epic and sweet!



NUMBER 1.... Kia Epic Ride - This is outstanding. Can they put anything else in here? Its got it all...so hang on!



Hope you enjoyed the game. Are we missing any others?

No comments:

Post a Comment