04 November, 2010

Samsung Galaxy Tab



If you are like me, an avid Apple user, the iPad is a great thing, but I haven't bought one just yet because of 1)the price, and 2)the size. I think its too big. I wish Apple was first to come out with a smaller, lesser priced version, but I think Samsung beat them to it. If you're an animation guy like me, having a device like this cool to bring along to look at work, and to also show potential employers or clients. Its way cool. Can you imagine rolling up in a convention and busting one of these out to showcase your work.

The Samsung Galaxy Tab (Not sure if they meant "Tablet" - I think they did), hits all the points I was concerned with - its cheaper, and smaller (nice palm size) than the iPad. Oh well, I'll bet the next versions of iPads will address this. If not, this looks good to me.

Hey if you have a tablet of any kind, chime in and let us know if you like using it. What do you use it for? How's typing on it?

Firing it Up!

Randolf

No comments:

Post a Comment